This event will explore collaborations between the business sector and public diplomacy to shape the digital future.
Representatives from the public and private sector will join for a conversation on how digital innovation is re-writing the rules of our economy and society, and its implications for the future of business-diplomatic partnerships.
Particular focus will be placed on discussing effective frameworks for advancing digital cooperation through multi-stakeholder diplomacy, and identifying the required organizational capabilities and partnership mechanisms for future success.
- Fadi Chehadé, Panel Member, U.N. Secretary-General’s High Panel on Digital Cooperation
- Moira Whelan, Founding Partner, BlueDot Strategies and Board Member of the Digital Diplomacy Coalition
- Daniel Sepulveda, Vice President for Global Government Relations at MediaMath
- Anthony Shop, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer at Social Driver
- Jacob Poushter, Senior Researcher, Pew Research Center
- Monica Enqvist, Head of Public Diplomacy, Embassy of Sweden
- Jay Wang, Director, USC Center on Public Diplomacy
Wed, October 24, 2018
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
House of Sweden | 2900 K Street Northwest | Washington, DC 20007
RSVP required. Doors open at 4pm. The panel will run 4:30pm – 5:30pm and be followed by a networking reception.
The event is hosted by the Embassy of Sweden, USC Center on Public Diplomacy and Digital Diplomacy Coalition.