Ambassador André Schaller Consul General of Switzerland and Mrs. Brigitte Schaller-Schoepf, together with the NYC Mayor’s Office for International Affairs and the Digital Diplomacy Coalition present a discussion on Social Media for Emergency Preparedness and Crisis Response.
Monday, April 11, from 6pm to 8pm
Doors will open at 6pm with the presentation beginning promptly at 6:30pm
Residence of the Swiss Ambassador and Consul General
New York, NY
Space is limited. Registration is required to attend.
This event is by invitation only and open to attendees from government, the UN, and the Consulates General and UN Missions in New York.
Please only send one representative from your respective government / office, as we would like to have diverse representation.
If you are interested in attending, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Panel discussion featuring
- Nancy Silvestry, Press Secretary for the NYC Emergency Management Department
- Liz DeBold, Communications Manager for the NYC Mayor’s Fund
- Detective Scott Glick, Social Media Strategist, NYPD
- Masha Gindler, Deputy Director at the NYC Mayor’s Office of Digital Strategy
Opening remarks from
- Ambassador André Schaller, Consul General of Switzerland in New York
- Penny Abeywardena, Commissioner of the Mayor’s Office for International Affairs
Follow along and join the conversation on Twitter using #CL2G and #DigitalDiplomacy.